View Single Post
Old 01-24-2006, 05:22 AM   #1
Dubai
Regular User

Default Ariel Atom 2

The owners of this Ariel Atom 2 - 300Bhp:-
50/50 Mohammed my brother, and myself.

It is just wow!.. wooow.
I was introduced to this lovely car/kit/toy; Yes a Toy! throug JW's. and since then, I was crazy about it. My brother [EVO] was just insan.

So I requested the option list from Mr.Simon (Cheif designer/company owner/The Big Guy). The list was filled with options, and unheard gadgets . The only thing I knew was the 15" rims to bling 17". But the funny thing, no CD changer or nappa leather.

The list was so boring with tech and spec, that I have no clue what were they for. So, I started to ask Simon back and forth about each option, and what does it do, and how it can benifits me in track etc.

After few brain killing weeks, and research throu JW and other forums. I started to understand what is Light frame, Alco BBK, APS digital thingy, 15" light rims, slick tyres, rollcage for my big brains, racing dif, CF side mirrors etc.

You know what I did my friend, I just ticked every single box. Kapich!

Later on last yeat, we have visited the workshop in UK, and meet Simon himself, very nice guy.

Finally, if you are in Dubai, drop by so we can go out in the arabian hightech flying carpet.

PS:No Car manual yet! Still under development. Proof pic is the 3rd one

Freash arriving from factory

Shiny headers on civic type-R engine (K20)

Hummm! 300 what???
Thanks to my bro Evo, after weeks trying to rigister the car to drive it in the streets, he pulled some strings in Sharjah Police, with some connections here and there, we ended with a motor bike registration number + lucky number 300 = 300Bhp Very lucky Thanks for the nice surprice

Funny Dragster thingy wheels 8)

I like this pic

Took it out for a spin today, very nice cold sun.

Alcon racing breaks + DYMAG 15" light rims/sim-slick tyres

Open File> Image Full screen> Open Fan> Blowe Full Speed. Sit back

Another one!

One more
Dubai is offline   Reply With Quote