View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 01:20 PM   #9
McLaren4eVa
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ghostbat
Originally Posted by kksh
Originally Posted by f1racing.net
The Formula One circus is arriving in Bahrain today. Many speculate about Kimi Räikkönen's future. Will the Fin remain at McLaren, or will he race at Ferrari where he might have signed a contract already? According to Kimi nothing has been signed yet.

"The truth is that I didn't sign a contract with anyone yet," Räikkönen said in Bahrain. "There is a bigger chance that I will stay at McLaren than join another Formula 1 team."
Yes! Kimi might stay with Mclaren after all!!!
I really hope so but I'm kinda skeptical. Kimi and Alonso in the same team just doesn't sound right to me? Would Alonso accept being nr2 because no way Kimi would step down as first driver..
I see what you mean but McLaren unlike ferrari treat both drivers equally and yes kimi had the edge on juan last year but thats down to driving skill kimi had 5 engine failures and 2 technical failures whereas montoya had far less failures he really came to grips with the car and team in the second season and im sure if McLaren hired both Kimi and Alonso they would give exactly the same kit because lets face it they are the best out there.