View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 10:12 PM   #3
sameerrao
Regular User

Renault looks in imperious form as does Alonso. Kimi is fast as ever but sadly is as unlucky as ever. I really wish he wins the WDC this year even if it calls for a minor miracle.

Originally Posted by nthfinity
7. Raikkonen = smallest man in F1 = crazy fin. if he survives, i'm very sure he'll be a WDC soon... posibly this year... unlucky? from what i saw, his crash in Sepang was his own fault... i'll review the footage later.
Klien hit Kimi in the previous corner and broke Kimi's suspension causing him to spin out in the next corner

5. flexi wings... brilliant! requireing requireing xxxx lbs of force before altering! awsome... it'll be sad to see it go; if indeed it really does.
Actually some other teams had rear wings that flexed under the load in the past till FIA made a new rule that the rear wing has to remain rigid under a certain weight being applied to it to prevent this issue.

6. Barichello... nothing to see here, move on to Jenson... i smell more podiums here.
Agree ... Barrichello has not shown the pace that people (including me) expected. PArt of it can be explained by it being a new car but the fact is Rubens is no longer as fast as he was. He will be a #2 driver foreever.

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote