View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 12:12 AM   #35
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by everso
LOL.

to Malex and RC45:

the Veyron isn't "slow"...........it IS the fastest production car in the world...>EVER.

your little modded Sledgehammer Corvette was a ONE OFF car, and Callaway said they could reproduce the car in 1988 for $400,000 USD (in 1988 money, that equals ALOT more now)....with no tested reliability, no useful technology other than speed, and absolutely poo styling.....no thanks, it's useless as well....the 255mph was never confirmed as official either.

so i rest my case. the Veyron IS the fastest production car ever made........if you can't handle the truth....keep on making things up

CHEERS!

Nothing to make up at all.

Every TT Viper and Vette come with a 24,000 mile, 2 year warranty - and each one can reach 250mph.. as proven by a far less powerful car in 1987.

Did we mention that the 250mph Vettes and Vipers are built by small tuning companies not mulit-billion dollar multi-nationals.. and cost FAR less than the Veyron does.

Makes one wonder who actually has the ability to engineer something - and and who simply throws money at the design until eventually something pops out.

Again - the Veyron is just an excercise in excess and really does nothing for anyone else - YOU may be impressed by a million dollar car, but for a million bucks it better doe something unique..

Going 250mph in a unique specially prepped one-off situation is prety unique all right.

Has any private owner actually driven their production Veyron to 250mph on the street? I heard you need to have an entire bus load of german physicists in tow just to stop it overheating and going into half-power mode

For the record, I would rather have a Koenig modded Ferrai over the Vagrant... the only reason I would accept a Blugnasty Vagrant as a gift would be to sell it ..
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote