View Single Post
Old 04-22-2006, 04:00 PM   #19
McLaren4eVa
Regular User

Ferrari seem to be genuinely quick, last year with bridgestones flawed tyres schumi was able to lap more than a second quicker, this year i think theres a strong chance ferrari will get a very very strong result. They certainly have the pace, McLaren, well Ron Dennis seems very confident concerning his teams strategy, also hope Juan and Kimi don't duke it it too much with each other and cause trouble. I also believe come nurburgring and spain its going to be a duel between McLaren and Renault.
How much fuel are the Hondas carrying, To be that close to Michael with a decent fule load, I seriously doubt it. Imola is definitely a bridgestone circuit, it's going to be easy for michael barring any mistakes just wait till nurburgring. All i know for tomorrow, Schumacher is going to romp off into the lead, massa will most probably crash and Renault, McLaren and Honda will battle it out for the honour of second best. As hard as that is to say for me, Being a McLaren fan, unfortunately it's the truth.