View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 09:44 AM   #29
ae86_16v
Regular User

Originally Posted by dutchmasterflex
Beautiful landscape photography.. Glad to see you're taking the D50 to so many nice areas.

You should try shooting in RAW or play with the saturation to make the colors really stand out.
Thanks, well right now it is in default color mode which is IIIa. Since I picked up a 2GB Card, I shoot in both RAW + Basic JPG at once. I still have yet to go through 200 Raw files from Yosemite . JPG makes the job a bit easier.

Originally Posted by sameerrao
Looks nice! Though maybe a polarizer would help as the cranes look too white in the picture because of the direct sun on it.

Is this taken near the Jack London Square by any chance?

The Golden Gate picture is perfect. Very nice composition. The Bay bridge shot on the lower left has great panoramic effect. Maybe if you took the picture later in the day when the sun is behind, it might be better - you can see the sun reflecting off the water quite a bit. Try taking these pics at twilight with a tripod, I bet it will come out amazing
Actually this was taken west of Jack London, it's a brand new park just opened by the city. Polarizer huh? I will have to look into that.

As far as the sun is concerned it was taken late afternoon, to get the sun on the other side of the sky, I would have to wake up kind of early in the morning. And that isn't happening .

Thanks for the help so far!

And some here too:

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...25888&start=40
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote