View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 10:38 AM   #6
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by everso
Originally Posted by RC45

If we should one day cross paths - and your teeth were on fire, I would not even take the time to piss in your mouth.
well enamel on the teeth is pretty fire resistant and even in charred and burned bodies teeth don't really catch fire, thus protecting me from your filthy and classless visions of pissing in people's mouths. ugh......strange little imagination you have, son. better get that checked out.

no one said anything to you more than what you say to others....you're just way oversensitive to people talking smack about your car.....or anything even remotely related to your car or your opinions. you really should learn how to separate opinions from facts.
well; it kinda comes down to this. people can state thier opinons all they want. If you dont like a car; then fine... but if you reasons are based soley on false facts; then by golly... I'll prove you wrong.

its become a broken record. people refuse to believe the truth. I dont care if you like a car or not.... or if i like it... but if you/me is believing it to be crap based on false facts... kinda retarded, eh?

its the same people over and over again who come in saying its impossible that even an American car can't handle.... no matter how many times cirtain folks come in and trounce these falshoods, and prove otherwise... just to see it happen again 4 days later with the same people. It is incredibly retarded.

RC- i thankyou for your concideration

If you do take off; drop me a line so we can keep in touch. I much prefer you stick around; even if you arent a moderator Just free up some of your time, go guzzle some gas, and such.

although; i have an idea to help curb the problems here.