View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 02:45 PM   #21
nthfinity
Regular User

stradale-

its always good to see you here, man. you and some of the others are the among the greatest reasons why I have found JW as the community that I belong to.

RC's style has always been that of 'devils advocate' something that nobody else has come close to mirroring here. sometimes it's evoked no responce... and others, all hell broke loose

im 100% sure its not just the corvette bashing that is realing RC out of here; but also the general loathing of the USA. the most knowlegdable people in pollitical though that I've met are immigrants to this country... including our friend Paul. although his accent cought me off guard when we spoke some time back

I definately concider everso another friend of mine, another great enthusiast who i've enjoyed being around immensly

... I'm not sure which of you two innitiated the whole corvette = gay = audi TT thing; and to where it is now; but seriously; name calling and the like just isn't accepted here, and never has been.

I'm not sure people realize how incredible this guy really is; and what a loss we would have without him. Jabba knows that; and in the past, it has always been a bragging point