View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 06:29 AM   #14
vexor
Regular User

** BUMP ** .... 11 months after the topic started lol

New Chevy Camaro to star in the movie
The Chevrolet Camaro Concept will star in the forthcoming “Transformers” movie, which is due for release on July 4th, 2007 (07-04-07). The film — which was first announced last year — is a collaboration between Paramount, DreamWorks, and Hasbro. Apparently, “Bumblebee” is going to start out as a 1970s Camaro, and then be rebuilt as a 2008/2009 Camaro. Meanwhile, “Starscream” is going to be an F-22 Raptor, and “Optimus Prime” is going to be a fire truck. Judging by the license plate on the new Camaro, tuner Saleen also has involvement with the project. A Saleen Mustang police car will also appear in the film.

More pics HERE

I love the quote on the police car

Also some new info from the director Michael bay
May 30, 2006 - In an update at his official site's blog, director Michael Bay gave his fans a spoiler-free progress report on how principal photography is going on The Transformers movie.

"We finished our first week. One of the best first weeks on a movie I've ever experienced. We shot over 250 set ups," Bay revealed. "I'm working on the military aspects of the film right now in New Mexico at Hollaman Air Force base and the Army's White Sands missile base. The military has been stellar with us. This is the largest military cooperation since Pearl Harbor and Black Hawk Down."

Bay added later, "We also shot in an army tank grave yard, that has more tanks in it then all of Iraq. The military cast Josh [Duhamel] and Tyrese [Gibson] are surrounded with top notch Seal Team members."

vexor is offline   Reply With Quote