View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 01:04 AM   #24
graywolf624
Regular User

"If i did dump a million dollars in it it would be faster than a banshee whichever way you threw it, and yes it would still be a civic.. but at that point, no matter what platform you started with it would be a rediculous supercar. "

No.. It wouldn't be. A supercar isn't just defined by it's ability. My iroc will never be a supercar and neither will your civic(even if either of us dropped a fortune into the vehicle).

"The civic can be a quick car for cheap, but spending the least amount of money and going to fastest wasnt my plan... Yes I did spend quite a bit of money, every penny I had to be exact ( over 10,000$ USA in go fast goodies alone)"

Yes and no. It can be good for a cheap car below a certain point. However as with all fwd cars it doesnt have the performance per dollar of a rwd car or a car that was built for performance in the first place.

"I bet you would be very suprised how well my car handles for a civic. "

You don't understand what type of handling I am talking about here. None of us were refering to good for a road car or average car.

For perspective my camaro handled better then a stock civic from the start. I have spent almost as much on suspension as you have on engine and I would term my suspension as good, not great. I handle in the neighborhood of the m3 with everything I have done when it is working properly(both with the correct tires for the track). I consider that car base line for what is a good handling car. (I can go a further and am working on it. 5000 dollars down, 15000 more to go.)

"Im still a teenager and need a loud attention grabbing in your face kind of car because(im going to be honest) I like getting the looks that I get in my car, and the girls seem to like it a lot too... trust me "

Honestly that type of attitude bugs me. I won't make further comments on it because it isn't my right to say anything on that.
graywolf624 is offline   Reply With Quote