View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 05:57 PM   #20
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmagni
Originally Posted by 5vz-fe
If GT5 is not an vast improvement over GT4, I think I will switch over to 360 and Fonza 2 this season
with Forza 2 having Ferrari, Porsche and now Lambo, an improved reality and a Force Feedback wheel, my decision has already been made...
Since GT3 I've cared less about the series. I don't need to have 700 stupid cars if with 100 cool cars I have much more fun.

The only intresting game for the PS3 so far is Metal Gear 4...
Yes Forza 2 is gonna be badass no doubt. Just too bad I sold the 360 before I got a chance to play Forza 2.
Also to add to that list of cool games for PS is the GTA series much fun and there are a few here and there.

Originally Posted by Toronto
does anyone know any stores in the GTA that are pre-ordering the system cause, every place I call they they arn't doing it.
In the GTA? I guess in the Canada area? As far as I know Ebgames and Gamestop some are doing it some arnt. Play.com is but they ask too much. I heard FYE is doing it but not so sure since I didnt see it online, maybe its in stores only. I am trying so hard to find someone that will takes preorders on the 60 gig verison in my area that its starting to piss me off.

*EDIT*
I just rememered if you are from Germany or any of the surrounding countries you can Pre order it from Amazon with a game of your choice for free! Also Lik Sang has pre orders I think.

*EDIT AGAIN*
Here is a list I got from PS3 Vault where People are preordering from.

So far here is the list of GameCrazy stores and other retailers that are accepting pre-orders:

California:

Bay Area: $50 cash upfront to pre order PS3 Thanks Unknown!

Rosevill: $50 cash to pre order PS3 Thanks Matt!

Sandiego: $50 to pre order PS3 You can pre order the ps3 at main st. in alhambra california game crazy Thanks Meepers

From AVSFORUM:

Game Crazy - Simi Valley (Stopped pre-orders for now)
Game Crazy - Moorpark
Wherehouse Music - Simi Valley (Stopped pre-orders for now)
FYE (Stopped Pre-ordering)

Indiana

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know that the Game Crazy in Munster, Indiana is also taking reserves on PS 3’s for $50.00 down. Thanks Paul!!

Pensylvania: 4403 Southmont Way Easton, PA 18045 (610) 253-6998 is accepting PS3 pre order with $50 deposit. Thanks Deniz!

Virginia

The Gamecrazy in Fredericksburg, VA has been taking reservations for the PS3 for the past few months. Thanks Tim!!

MASS

From AVSFORUM:

FYE, Boston
EBGames, Burlington (Thanks DingoAce10)

MARYLAND

From AVSFORUM:

Funcoland, Montgomery Village Gaithersburg

Ohio

Game Crazy in Wooster Ohio is taking Pre-Orders $50.00 Down Thanks Rob!!

Just to let everyone know, I got my preorder yesterday, 1-31-2005, for PS3 at Game Crazy in Canton, OH Thanks Jeremy!!

New Jersey

ps3″s are being accepted for preorder at coconuts stores in NJ Thanks DR Blackout I can confirm also that Coconuts in New Jersey is taking PS3 pre-orders for just $50.00 down. Thanks Alberto

New York

FYE in Garden City, NY is accepting reserves for a minimum of 50 dollars + tax. Thanks Chris!

From AVSFORUM:

EBGames, Syracuse (call list only)

NORTH CAROLINA

From AVSFORUM:

FYE, Fayettesville (Cross Creek Mall)
Nevada

Available to pre-order at all gamecrazy”s in las vegas, nevada Thanks Nino!

NORTH DAKOTA

From AVSFORUM:

Software Etc. (Gamestop) Fargo, ND (Call list only) (Thanks DustyT)

TENNESSEE

From AVSFORUM:

FYE, Memphis (WolfChase Mall)

TEXAS

From AVSFORUM:

FYE, Houston (Thanks Stangs55)
FYE, Galleria Mall in Dallas, TX (Thanks JosephShaw)
GameCrazy, Garland TX
Utah

Game Crazy in Salt lake city, Utah has been excepting pre orders for the PS3, about a month or so ago, it is the standerd 50$ to pre order. Thanks Brock T.

From AVSFORUM:

GameCrazy, Orem

WASHINGTON

From AVSFORUM:

FYE, Tacoma Mall

CANADA

From AVSFORUM:

Toys R Us, Mississauga, Ontario
Toys R Us, Winnipeg, MB

AUSTRALIA

From AVSFORUM:

EBGames, Liverpool Wesfields, Sydney Australia

ENGLAND

From AVSFORUM:

ePlay, Worchester, Minimum £20 deposit

ToysRus.ca (Canada)

I went on toysrus.ca and they said that u could make a 50$ deposit to pre-order the ps3
Thanks Michael

Denmark

just wanna say that In Denmark we can preorder a PS3 in EBgames (in the shop, not on the web) for 50kr about 10$ I think. Thanks Thomas

For international folks who would like to participate in PS3 pre order, please visit LIK-Sang.com for more information. They are accepting Pre-order on PS3 as of today.
Preorder it to anyone who wants it to acoid this.

Shiny