View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 10:36 AM   #35
LotusGT1
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
~lotus...

ah, another fanboy responce

its so painfully obvious; but go ahead and think the way you do... but no other 600 hp/ 3000 lb. (or lesS) car i've seen behaves like that even with a judicsous throttle
Your "proof" is mediocre at best. A bad quality video of some random guy (ok, he seems to know what he's doing) sliding all over the place. I take Tiff's assessment over that one. I'd take the assessment from an actual owner (posting at Pistonheads) over yours, sorry. Like I said, you can see crap in the video you posted. How's the surface, what are the conditions, etc?

I'm sure the F1 is quite a bitch to master...but that doesn't make it a bad handling car. It's an early 90s car, of course it is not as polished as the SLR, Veyron, CGT etc. 20 years of development will always show. It would be sad if current supercars wouldn't have improved so much. But for its time it was a masterpiece, and it's still impressive today.

I'm not the one with the fanboy response here...your topic smells from your dislike for this car I once saw a video of a guy crashing his F50 at pathetic low speeds. Must be a bad handling car