View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 11:45 AM   #5
obdr
Regular User

Im continuosly amazed at how the American sports cars from Chevy and Ford have been doing lately. They seem to love thier long term Mustang despite its flaws, a Ford GT won thier last ECOTY, and the Corvette Z06, which costs $60,000 here in the states (less then a well equiped Cayman S and only a wink above a standard Cayman) got 4th place behind only the mega hyper cars that cost three times more!!!! Simply amazing to me. And even more amazing, the Z06 can hang with them around the track. Its nice to know that I can buy a genuine supercar performance for the price of a BMW M-3 or Cayman and all I have to give up on is a nice interior and the brand!!!!

I also loved the 997 Gt3 and 599. Im personally not a fan of GT cars but I can see why the 599 won. It takes the GT to a whole new level. Personally, however, I was gunning for the Porsche to win

I am an avid reader of Evo here in the states and, like 5.7V10, I have to sit around for the Evo to be shipped accross the pond and am always about a month behind the UK for it. Thanks!
obdr is offline   Reply With Quote