View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 12:33 PM   #142
ae86_16v
Regular User

Originally Posted by HeilSvenska
Originally Posted by ae86_16v
Originally Posted by Just_me
A concept car will be shown in Geneva. Dont belive anything else you read.

Also the official M3 will be shown in white colour
Originally Posted by Roundel
The new M3 will debut at next September's Frankfurt auto show. The Sydney Morning Herald reports that BMW M boss Ulrich Bruhnke confirmed the date while at the launch of the M6 convertible in southern France last September. "The Frankfurt International Motor Show is so important [to BMW] we must show it there," he said. The fourth-generation M3, based on the E90 3 Series Coupe, will be powered by a four-liter V8 producing about 400 horsepower.
Well, we have a source here saying that the car will debut it at Frankfurt.
Like it was discussed above, if it's going to be at Geneva, it's going to be a "Concept M3", like they did with the M5. No real point to it except for telling people that they should write their checks (cheques) now. So the production version will be at Frankfurt.
Originally Posted by Just_me
like I said, a Concept car in Geneva and the final version in Frankfurt.
The article I posted by Roundel didn't mention anything about a concept car. . . it just mentioned that the M3 will debut in Germany at Frankfurt because it is important to BMW.

So yes the concept car might debut in Geneva, but it looks like the production version will debut in Frankfurt, as the article pointed out.
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote