View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 11:51 PM   #20
dons5
Regular User

i cant vote, its uncool cause it has those huge spoilers and the styling is just brutal, as in brutally ugly, huge wings huge hoodscoops mounted on what otherwise looks like a box and the car is pretty damn gay. I mean ingnore the front headlights and scoops and ignore the massive rear wing and tell me what u see its a box, there are absolutely no lines to the car, the actual design itself is as boring looking as my a chevy malibu or a toyota carolla or something like that, if it wasnt for the wings and scoops.

But then on the other hand its cool, because the engineering and performance of the car is very good, it comes from a real rally race car (or is it the the other way around??), so it has the right history and roots for a car to be cool and interesting. The wings and scoops arent for looks but performance so all the stuff u see is fully functional and that is very cool, i hate when ppl add wings for the looks or scoops when their cooling is just fine and they're actually hurting their performance, or even worse fake scoops altogether.

So in the end its stuck in the middle and I cant decide.