View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 09:42 AM   #26
racingfreak
Regular User

All the facts you say that clarkson got wrong has to do with american cars right? Well to be honest, I couldnt care less what he says about "AMERICAN V8" cars, as they are what is wrong with cars today, they have ancient engines that weigh more than north america, their stiling is boring, the interior is worse than what you get in the 1:43 scale model of the same car, they run on leave springs and they do not posses a dictionary with the word "corner" in it! The original Ford GT40 was a piece of art, as well as beautiful to look at but since then it has only gone downhill I'm afraid. They also posses the art of getting the same power from an engine twice the size of anything from europe. I've been in an Ford GT and a saleen, I've driven a ford mustang and they dont even compare to their european counterparts that I've driven, including the enzo, f430, gallardo or even a m3 for that matter!That is why you get a place called Europe or "EUROPE LAND" as the americans like to call it, so you can buy an european car and stay the hell away from anything made in the states!

2003 Porsche 996 Carrera 4S
2003 Mercedes Benz ML 270 CDI
2005 Mercedes Benz A 180 CDI
2006 Mercedes Benz CLS 500
racingfreak is offline   Reply With Quote