View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 07:16 PM   #42
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Originally Posted by nthfinity
Where's brembo

Im here dont worry honey.....

The reason for my non replying was drinking on friday night and a comp crash on saturday, but up and running again thank you very much....
Fair enough

I see you have posted a now locked "cry me a river" thread to get sympathy for not everyone agreing with you...
No, I could care less for simpathy, nor people agreeing with me; but, I am just asking you bring your issues with me to me, rather then accuse me of lying w/out any evicence to back up your claim, and plenty to back up mine.

But since TT did the right thing and locked that thread I will not repsond to such, but it sure underline my question if you have lived a cusioned life, thanks for doing that btw.....
He felt it would turn into some internet fight, and it possibly would, but not by my doings. You are ethically bankrupt here, yet still avoid providing any evicence of your claim.

So to your "proofs" I have not said what you are saying are not true, but there are no way of knowing...
You show us some pictures of people in the industry...
Dani have posted pictures of him with most of the F1 people, shumi and so on.....does this mean he are tight with them...NO....
Does dani meet with them on a weekly basis? I don't know... but I know that I do. Ask everso if it's a possiblity. I had dinner not long ago with GM's no. 2 Designer, and a little later, had dinner with the boys at SVT and Roush.... well, a few of them anyway. I literally live in the same neighborhood as some of these people, or within a 30-40 minute drive... hence the weekends that I go out and meet with these guys (notice i'm rarely on JW during the w/e) and come back posting some interesting news... I guess I must be making this up too :roll:

By your standards, I may not have a camera, have seen a vector; let alone gone to 147 mph in one, not driven 2 ford GT's, or a Shelby GT500, or Cobra, or NSX, or STi, or etc. etc. etc. since I must get my photos and video from other people, and be a "Donnie" type character, or Krazy Hawaiian even :roll:

You show us some bussines cards hell I can show you alot of bussines cards too doesnt mean shit....
At the very least, it shows that I have met them, and have the ability to phone them up at will, does it not? [/quote]

You show us pictures of great cars in a garage, so have alot of the people on JW done it doesnt mean they are tight with them either.....
Who's taken photos of a garage with that many car's exotic's here? Is it a private garage? Is it a "museum" ? I haven't seen any member's posting a garage full of 48 cars (at that time, its now close to 70... with about 10 cars outside the state) I am "tight" with this guy, He lives only a bike ride away (of the petal persuasion)
Its not that I dont belive you nthfinity, but I dont say "ok I do not agree, but it must be true since its nthfinity who says so" everytime you post something....
Try and wrap your head around that please.....
I can understand you not having the same opinion on a subject in the same manner that both you and I can read a news paper article, and have vastly different opinions on it.

This is NOT a case of that. This is a case of you accusing me of lying, and making up the stories which I have presented here. Point me one single location where I have not brought credible information.

Keep watching, and you'll see me end up being right, just like I have been the last 3 years. I am a conduit in which this story gets told on a larger level then simply person to person.

Opinions are far different from facts, you have attempted to inject a fog into the casual reader's mind to the difference between the two. You have failed miserably at trying to discredit these posts.

On me contributing on JW......hmmm didnt know one had agree with you to be contributing, I am active on JW, I am a donating memeber and have been since the start of dontaing....
There you go again, seeing no difference between facts an opinion. It has nothing to do with agreeing with me.

Here, I'll give you an example so your seemingly puny brain can comprehend.
Opinion
Jeremy Clarkson must be an idiot.
Fact
Jeremy Clarkson unknowingly activated his credit-card sized pocket alarm system time and time again, even while driving. He then wanted a buy-back from Ford.

I just happen to not be one of your buddies..
Thats not contributing to JW in your eyes of course, but guess what I really dont care..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Bring it to me, instead of falsely labeling me a liar without any evidence besides your own opinion.

I know it must be hard to read that for you....

on discrediting you in a way where no one would be beliving what you say, thanks for the compliment but me saamero and dani doesnt hold the powers to brainwash and implent our toughts into others head, neither have you btw.
Dani was a mistake to include in that thread.

Sameer is another story. I never said you were brainwashing me. I simply expect you to bring to the table any evidence that I was lying, or making up this story rather then simply accuse me of lying. Obviously, this is too much to ask from the likes of either of you.

I just say what I see, and that is you have gone out of your way to discredit JC after the DVD came out, I do not agree that JC are a mediocre driver with the car control he obviously have and so on....
It doesn't take a genious to see that Jeremy Clarkson is largly seen as what he is. When 40 out of 47 voters see Clarkson as something besides an auto Journalist with integrety, or the view to trust maybe it's you who has been mislead.
but by all means keep up the slander, you do it well as long as no one responds....
The libel here is against me, and I'm standing up to it, while you expect me to roll over and play dead? You've got another thing coming.

Ask everso, T-bird, graywolf, vansquish, garrets_turbo, blacktransws6, r2r... T-bird can even tell you the difference between even a year ago, and now as to how good my connections have become. Your argument failed before it started for these reasons

-You have no reasonable claim to support your assertation of your defamation of my character
- No evidence of past falsification of stories
- No character evidence
- No contradicting evidence
- You simply skip right to the name calling, and libel. An obvious sign of somebody with no argument. Even the like's of Mattk knows that.

Oh just for the record this is the internet so some things are not that easy to get across, but I have nothing personal against you....[/quote]