View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 02:53 PM   #42
martin100
Regular User

^ dito. It isnīt as good as it was back in Series 7 (The best season ever IMO), but it is still VERY funny and entertaining. And with the LP640 review they showed that they are still able to produce the best car reviews in the world. The three characters simply work to well together to be boring. And i donīt want to see those idiots from crap gear at TG, as it would destroy the whole style of the show and the chemistry between JC, JM and RH.
And all you guys complaining about the last series should rather be glad that it still exists at all after all the late rumours :x Imagine what the car programme world would be like without TG and only crap gear left!
As i said, it wasnīt as good as series 7 for example, but it is still by far the best car programme in the world. And the features like the tractor or stretchlimo challenges were just hilarious, even if they werenīt completely related to cars.

All i hope for is that they just do a bit more car reviews in the next series and the summer special. Everything else should stay as it is
martin100 is offline   Reply With Quote