View Single Post
Old 05-27-2007, 01:11 PM   #31
sameerrao
Regular User

Another exciting Monaco race ... NOT. Unlike last year with some nice passing by Michael, today was a typical Monaco sleep inducer.

Honestly it was no more exciting to watch than the practice sessions - you get the same onboards, shots of oversteering cars, cars touching walls,etc in the practice sessions.

Qualifying is the most exciting bit of the Monaco weekend by far.

Having said that Hamilton's pass on Trulli was superb. I was expecting him to win but Alonso was peerless today. the McLarens were a class apart from the rest - virtually a second a lap quicker than the Ferraris and BMW.

I was surprised to see Massa pitting on the same lap as Alonso. My theory of him carrying more fuel was wrong! Nevertheless, he did a good workman like job today unlike his teammate

Kimi was pretty useless today. I expected him to overtake more people but it was not to be. He is 15 points behind the McLaren boys and needs to really stop making mistakes and get his head around the car and make it do what he wants so that he can lead from the front. Ferrari hasn't won a race

Good job by Fisi.

What happened to Rosberg - he suddenly went backwards?

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote