View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 07:57 PM   #1
racer_f50
Regular User

Default 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR

Hello everyone! On Friday I became the proud owner of a brand new 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR!!!!

First off, the ever important custom shot: (You can remove the Celica now)

Now, coming from a '91 Toyota Celica the performance, handling, interior quality, and overall bad-ass-ness of this WRX are just incredible.

Of course being a fan of WRC I got it in World Rally Blue. Everytime I see it sitting in my garage or in a parking lot I get a huge thrill seeing a blue WRX sitting there for me.

The handling and grip are just crazy. There's a bit too much body roll, but it's a very well balanced car and the traction is 100% pretty much all the time in the dry. I definitely look forward to some rain (or snow in the winter) so I can really play with the differentials.

The engine is still in its break-in period (which means keep it under 4000rpm), but I cheated a couple times so that my girlfriend could feel how fast this thing is. And speaking of the engine, I'm really loving the sound this boxer engine makes. It's very growly and deep at low revs, very sweet. I've got about 600 or 700 miles left on the break-in period, which will certainly be hell!

The short throw shifter is also really nice. The gears lock in place very solidly.

Onto more pictures! They kinda turned out poorly due to the sunny day, but I'll take some better ones another time.

Last edited by TT; 02-07-2008 at 07:10 AM.
racer_f50 is offline   Reply With Quote