View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 03:29 PM   #198
SnakeBitten
Regular User

Originally Posted by graywolf624 View Post
Your so close but just not quite there.
The ACR will be compared to the Z06.. And it will better the Z06. IT wont be compared to the ZR1 for one reason.. The same reason without testing the car you know the ACR will be the better track car.. [b]Because GM has a completely different target audience. I will bet there will be a comparo.. but I also will bet it will spell out in bold letters at the begining that they are two completely different types of cars so your decision isnt which is better.
I appreciate the effort to mediate...We are all on the same page with this aspect..I dont think you a guys are getting me...The Z06 is also a different target audience than the regular Viper since day one..But yet they are constantly compared though they have different missions...Why??Performance...Any cars with similar performance will be compared to each other..Its just the way it is....That is all Im saying...It will happen dispite some saying it wont...

Most articles between these two make that stipulation very evident yet the comparison is made because they offer similar performance period but go about it different ways. I cant go along with the ACR is aimed at the Z06 because that is not what Dodge made it for..Why would they? The 08 already has eclipsed the Z06 performance as most of the recent tests have shown...The 08 was the responce to the Z06..For anyone to think otherwise boggles my mind...Teh ACR was Dodges responce to the ZR1 as SRT stated on Viperforums...It doesnt matter if GM or whoever thinks the ACR is aimed at....They are different no one disputes that but they are both still streetcars with potentially similar performance numbers so they will be compared even if there is a caveat in the article about class etc..Really dont know why that is so hard to digest..

Originally Posted by greywolf624 View Post
The reality is.. if this was a fanboy arguement it would be excuses after the fact when the ZR1 loses. Since we are talking about it before it even happens that means we are all admiting it isnt designed to win that type of battle... Otherwise the fanboy would say the viper would get its ass beat.... Design versus excuse... JMHO
Im not the one that used "fanboy" first or got at anyone first... ..I basically flipped his argument to show him with his logic hes a fanboy too..I didnt get at anyone in this thread until I was gotten at..Im well aware of how things go with RC45 and buddies[refering to the past]...Im not new here and have had a nice little fight or two with him and his fans before...So my choice to not respond was to avoid the nonsense that has ensued as he started bringing up his facts that had nothing to do with point I was trying to make.

I have no dog in this thing here but I do feel the need to comment. Neither of you are being called out for mudslinging. If Issac called you out for slinging names and not RC45 Id actually side with you. However this is not what was sighted. What was cited is that you openly admited to not reading Pauls response.
My responce was aimed at RC mostly as he called me names, wants to fight, said Im trolling, reported me lol[so kindergarten], and as usual flys way off the handle than the situation dictates...RC lives his life an internet fight at a time lol. Back in the day we had a few good ones lol..I could careless about internet fights nowadays. ..I usually avoid people that overact or show signs of unstability especially over such a trivial topic....As I said to Nthinfinity[Isaac?] Ive got no problem with him but to tell me Im trolling because I refused to get into a stupid fight, knowing who I m dealing with, is crazy..Fight or die lol..Is this Internet Fight Club? Thats how it came across to me. And then RC goes and tells on me causing Nth to come and scold me...LMAO

People get hot in arguements.. sometimes they name call. This place has a rather high tolerance for that (regardless of you or I's opinion on that). It does not have a high tolerance for doing it without even reading the other persons post. Its a suttle nuance but one you should pick up on. Stick around.. I may not agree with you, but youve entertained me through this boring holiday.
Well I guess Im no longer Jabbasworld/Motorworld material because Im not going to waste my time with someone like RC45 that cant have a "debate" as he calls it, without resorting to childish, ignorant tactics...Im a carguy period..Dont care for trivial fights..Ive got nothing to prove...If Im wrong about something i dotn mind being told so..But if you going to get at me condesendingly Im going to attempt to ignore you now...If you push me Ill respond in kind as Im sure RC knows from our last few battles...

Ive got no problem with anyone else and Id soon forget this nonsense...I hold no grudges @ RC but I do remember how you get down ..You are not going to get everyone to agree with you on everything bro..You cant impose your will on everyone by talking down to them, calling a moderator etc. Everyones got an opinion...

If I dont ever see a ZR1 vs ACR comparo Ill come back here make a post and say you were right....Until then sit back grab a beer and exchange ideas...Your pressure will go down and you might actually get someone to agree with you..Now you dont have to read this long azz post..I promise i wont report you as a troll. happy new year Jab er Motorworld

Last edited by SnakeBitten; 12-30-2007 at 03:39 PM.
SnakeBitten is offline   Reply With Quote