View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 03:11 AM   #11
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Mattk View Post
I'm pretty sure the $2.45mn figure is for land only. The house itself is for real estate agents to value. Considering this is a designer residence, I doubt there would be a great incentive to burn it down. Most people trying to run an insurance scam would not be torching their primary residence and all their art work and cars. It's not worth it in an emotional sense.
At these levels there is no "emotional sense" - see Bernie Madoff for reference.

I'm not sure that's entirely true. Incumbency is a major factor (to the tune of around 80%) in the US. It's pretty difficult to own a politician because they'd probably get re-elected anyway. It's also difficult for a federal politician to help individuals directly. What is Hillary Clinton going to do for him? Hire him to make movies?
Wrong on every front - you clearly do not understand how the system has played out here due to the incumbancy level - I will share a special Video series with that will assist in allowing you to understand the level of corruption that has been achieved by predominantly liberal ( but some coneservatives as well) legislature.

Money buys politcal favour here - plain and simple - see Clinton renting out the Lincoln bedroom for reference.

What was he doing!? Parking in a fire lane is hardly the most heinous of offences. He must have gone crazy.
Parkign in a fire lane is actually quite the offence if a Fire Inspector or actual Emergency personal arrive on the scene. Thats why they have firelanes
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote