View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 12:40 AM   #25
tforth
Regular User

Originally Posted by F250 View Post
I brought up idiot Porsche drivers. They are idiots. All of them. In the United States of America, idiots with enough money can buy Porsches and drive them any way they want. And, I am completely within my rights to mock the hell out of them.

I don't care if Porsche drivers drive their cars a certain way. I don't care if you think I'm wasting resources by driving an empty diesel truck. In fact, I drive an empty diesel truck just to piss off people with the temerity to tell me what I should be doing for the good of humanity or the planet.

In case you haven't realized, waste is at the top of Maslow's hierarchy. What the hell do you think self-actualization is?

If you have enough money, you can drive what you want however you want. When you don't have enough money and can't afford $5.00 / gallon fuel, you conveniently become an eco-weenie and use your new found environmentalism to excuse your pathetic miniature and gay mode of transportation.
Well, according to your theory, I guess that there were a lot of Americans who didn't have enough money to afford $5/g of gas a couple of years ago, and traded in 17 yrs. of precedent with the F-series truck, for a... Japanese designed car (the Honda Civic).

Do you consider that a 'gay mode of transportation'? Does that make them all gay by association, as well. Next, they'll all be heading up here to get married .
tforth is offline   Reply With Quote