View Single Post
Old 02-22-2004, 12:53 PM   #38
ported_head
Regular User

ummm fuck man u loser, without knowing how much it is dont tell me what car u want cos u might change ur mind... u can buy 2 ms csl with that money retard!!!!!!

your the retard... stop posting fantasy questions... would have been a valid question if you had that much money..chances that you do are nil... considering where you live.... your the sort of fucking retard who puts indians to shame man...
go fuck yourself with a splintered baseball bat..
i owe that one to geekdiggy.

and what the fuck would i do with 2 m3 csl's? time to get a refill on the grey matter.
whats your next question? come back in ten days..and then ask people what they would want to buy with $ 150k? once your done with all the denominations..maybe i can expect a better post. jackass.

riight.. so you'll never need air conditioning, a decent stereo, or the ability to drive in the wet?
no i wouldn't..in fact i do drive around without airconditiong... and if would be buying an m3 to listen to the harmann kardon system in it...i wouldn't be the loser.
the m3 has something called an inline 6..incase you haven't heard one yet...just assuming you were to busy using your ICE.
ported_head is offline   Reply With Quote