Thread: iPod Touch
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 04:45 PM   #34
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by evoWalo
Originally Posted by TNT
Originally Posted by Mattk
Can't Apple just make regular MP3 players these days? All this i-gadgetry is getting a bit too excessive.
well i say that the 160GB "media" player is excessive. i mean my laptop only has 80GB harddrive. who needs that much space? also i was talking to my friend about the new iPODs (he works at an Apple store) and he says that a lot of people come in the store saying "yeah i was working out with my video iPOD and it just stopped playing" well dumbass its got a harddrive in it. you might as while carry your laptop with you. point of the story is the Touch is a flash drive not a hard drive. so you can safely work out with it. etc. its "tougher".
Imagine how long it'll take to sync 160GB via USB2.0.

the shuffle's pretty simple. the nano and touch's memory capacity's perfect size for most people. the 80gb and 160gb are for people who cant live without their vids or listen to way too much music.
My MP3 player is my phone, with 4 gigs and I'm pretty happy with all the music I have, on the other hand I have a friend who just ended up filling his Ipod with 80 gigs of music, which IMO is stupid as he always plays it on shuffle, isn't that what the stereo is for? for random music, and your player for your favorite music
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote