View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 07:29 PM   #27
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Originally Posted by Pimp Racer

Also the Thinkpads are badass! I have one too. I think an X20. I was gonna get a X60 for my dad but plans changed and he already bought another laptop. What model is yours?
Its a T41 Centrino 1.6

Great little machine. Runs quick as hell. I dunno what it is about these mobile chips, but windows always runs great on them.

it doesnt get much use though...I just got a deal on it that I just couldnt pass so I purchased it.
Yeah IBM are badass as hell I just love their Laptops and I even tried a desktop I cant remeber the model but it was a brand new system costing around 6 - 7 grand for the system I think it was a server workstation that my cousin has.

The thinkpad also has low power consumptation which is very nice when you are traveling. Also its slim and lightweight. Doesnt get hot or anything. I havent had any problems with mine at all! I even dropped it from a shelf which was around 6 feet high and it slammed into the carpet floor and not a single scratch on the case or the screen and everthing works fine! And this was before they even made those magnesium reenforced cases! :shock: