View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 05:57 PM   #7
itsthepham

Originally Posted by Vansquish
Ok...the real questions are: How much do you want to spend? and, Do you have a Costco membership?

If you're willing to spend a little over 500usd, at Costco you can get your hands on a 19" LCD like my brother and I have. If not, there are 17" and 18" monitors as well. The other part about Costco is that if you have a membership there, you can buy it and if something goes wrong in the first 6 months or year or something (I can't remember which exactly) you can return it for a full refund no questions asked. I think monitors might be either a year or two years on that deal actually. Some things like MP3 players you can return an indefinite amount of time later and still receive your money back (even if they're broken).
hehe the thing with costco...they'll take anything back even if you didnt buy it there. Worked for me. I tried returning a Digital Camera i bought online and they accepted it and gave me cash back. Other than that...if you bought it at costco and something goes wrong, they'll take it back regardless of how long it was been.
itsthepham is offline   Reply With Quote