View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 08:34 PM   #108
oscargarza88
Regular User

Originally Posted by wackary
Originally Posted by oscargarza88
you are right about the auto-x... its alot of work too... and just a few quick runs...
you have a nice setup there!
i actually have a shifer kart that i amplanning on selling for like 2k so i was trying to decide what to do witht he money... what do u think? (besides dp)
I would get a nice set of coilovers. The car has plenty o' power, eh? go for suspension parts! Then you can pin it flat out and hang on with more control.
thats exactly what im thinkin actually thats why i said (except the dp), ive been thinkin about it and flooring it in a staight line is fun.. whatever, but takin a turn fast on the limit gets ur adrenaline pumping.. thats why i want to go for suspension parts...
Coilovers sound like a good idea but i honestly havent heard of a set of great coilovers for the street... any recomendations?

About the kart, if u are really looking into buying karts i really do reccomend u this kart, it is a 2000 Tony Kart, its has a kawasaki 125cc engine, 6 speeds, 3 disk brakes, since i've had it (got it for my 15th b-day) i have only taken it to the track once and riden it around my neighborhood (back when there were no houses) twice, besides that it has been sitting in my garage. With a quick carb tune it should be ready to run. I hade to put bigger seat pushed further back a bit, and a new steering wheel.
let me know if u are interested and i will send u some pics.
It is in really really good ocndition.
thanks
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote