View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 03:34 AM   #39
10000rpmlover
Regular User

thank you for the phenomenon video, I think not many people actualy knew that the federal reserve is a private bank owned by the richest men in the united states, Allan Greenspan and Paul Wolfowitz being the ring leaders with Bastards like the Jensen family (JVC, RCA, Westinghouse) and the Bilderbergs comprising of Rockefellers, Morgan, Chase, Rothchilds, Ellis... these people basically own this country, they will never need to do anything except keep the system the way it is

I hate the federal reserve, I hate income tax and I hate the fact that no one would stand up to them and the IRS (which is not even a legal government agency, but a collection branch of the federal reserve)

call it conspiracy, call it what you want, just tell people about it, I have a friend who has never filed an income tax in his life, owns his own paint and body shop for the past 25 years and the IRS will never bother him again after he took them to court 10 years ago and won, I wish I could do the same

now back on topic, I watched Lou Dobbs Moneyline on TV today and he mentioned the FEDRES as instituting the next great depression and acting against the constitution, AIG will not be the only one, GM maybe next and quite frankly, it is over after that

PS- the fact that Brother Cavil hosts that show, will forever give me the creeps, He's a cylon I tell Ya!!

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again

Last edited by 10000rpmlover; 09-20-2008 at 03:35 AM. Reason: typo
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote