View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004, 07:18 AM   #4
geekdiggy
Regular User

my model building heyday was mostly about war machines and shit (i was that kind of kid) but in my early teens i really really got into building cars and stuffing em with cool trinkets and things. just like how you see the mexicans in the southern california and texas and stuff, fitting lights and "miniature hydraulics" to model cars and trucks. that really used to be a big thing in my neighborhood those days. the best one i did was a dodge ram that i spray painted gold and put lifts for the front and rear axles. i also tore apart very small radio and put the reciever and channel changer in teh cabin of the truck, and carved a foam housing for the speaker and put it in the truck bed and covered it with a glossy gold colored bed lid. that was THE shit. my other noticables were classic 55 and 57 chevy coupes that i tried to make look hoodlum with silver and blue paint schemes and shit. but the sad part is i have no fucking idea where all these models went. they were either stolen or got trashed in the moving process a couple years ago. damn. now that i think about it i miss those damn things

hard to hit in only three tries.
geekdiggy is offline   Reply With Quote