View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 10:30 PM   #19
mayer
Regular User

This isn't a financial message board, and these topics take up way too much time to debate. I'll just say that I too work at a B/D 04RCSTI, but I respectfully disagree. Some of these companies and a-holes need a good caning.

It's funny that the U.S. pushes capitalism on the world and now our government is putting its citizens on the line, rescuing Wall Street and the Chinese. We're told it's to save the housing market and the economy. They were scrambling years ago to find affordable housing for the average Joe, well here we have a solution in front of our faces. Let things get back to the fundamentals instead of loaning money to people who could never afford it in the first place. Most of these Alt-A and subprime loans were based on fraud.

No, it seems both parties want to chain the American public to their loans, and make them slaves to their astronomical mortgages and the banks. Most of the politicians from both sides are lame. Too bad Ron Paul couldn't garner more support. That's one guy who "gets it". Let housing get affordable again, let the price-income ratio find some normalcy, and let financial institutions who made bad decisions go under. Rant over. Ciao.
mayer is offline   Reply With Quote