View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 06:59 AM   #192
a007apl
Regular User

Having missed the last round of the season at Croftdue to engine problems, the Team Modena Lamborghini will return to the Avon Tyres British GT Championship for the season finale at Rockingham.

The GT3-spec Gallardo has been on the pace at every race meeting it has contested this season with lap records being broken at Snetterton, Brands Hatchand Silverstoneand the team will hope to continue that trend at the high-speed Northamptonshire venue, with BTCCracer Adam Jones once again at the wheel – this time joined by Porsche Carrera Cup driver Jason Templeman.

"I'm really looking forward to Rockingham," he said. "The Gallardo has gone well at every circuit we have been to and I don't expect it to be any different this weekend. I've got to know the car over recent races and I am sure there is still more to come from it. We have a new engine in for the weekend and we can bed things down on Friday.
"The Gallardo is a really nimble race car, which should be good round Rockingham. There are some much larger cars on the grid and our overall package is a really strong one and it should be good for us."
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote