View Single Post
Old 01-07-2006, 12:57 PM   #23
jakaracman
Regular User

Originally Posted by yg60m
Originally Posted by jakaracman
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Im sure they set up cameras ahead of time, its done in other things aswel...

Although I am sure a lot of it is highly edited and such I dont believe its competly bullshit.

Plus dont forget clarkuson did lose that mountain climbers vs. Audi race
I think it's all bullshit. Veyron almost loosing? No way, it was staged. If driven properly, JC would be in london hours ahead od hamster&co.
Audi fesature? He was driving soooooo aloooooow ... He had a 60 kph or so average, if I remeber correctly. With an RS ... Slooooooooooow or deliberate ...
Doesnt matter that it's 100% staged, though. It's still fun to watc!
Mate, the Veyron certainly had to stop for fuel every 200 miles if pushed a little He would be in London very fast if it had a 1000 gallons tank

Then for the RS4 feature, if you already went in the Verdon's roads, you know that even 60 kph is fast there
Fuel sto takes what, 5 minutes? Still waaaay faster than plane. And so what if they are driving on public roads. With a little care you can go quite fast without being biothered by police. When I go to paris by car (2-3 times a year) or when I'm somewhere ečlse in france with a car I usually drive about 160 kph on motorways without problems ...
As for RS feature: I havent driven there, but it cant be much diffrennt than lets say roads around Gap (where rally monte carlo goes) - an I've had average speeds around 90 there when driving around for fun with a 911 ... No prublem. 8)
jakaracman is offline   Reply With Quote