View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 09:30 AM   #33
rave426
Regular User

Originally Posted by davide
Handles badly might be a harsh word to say...

hard to handle good might be a better way saying it! I'd too have trouble hadnling a 600bhp supercar...
Thats the answer I was looking for.

I think u got this one scrwed up Nth. Yes I am a fan of the F1, because of the engineering aspect, but I am also an unbiased person.

I cant remember but didnt the F1 win some LM races back in the day. How many good LM race cars do you know that were based of off bad handling road cars?

I think the F1 is just a handful to drive, not a bad handling car. I dont think anyone on this board as seen videos of people consistently hold a Carrera GT in a slide. Not just a tail flick........ A slide. I dont see anyone calling it a bad handling car.....just a handful to drive.

I dont think the F1 is the best handling car but to say its bad is terrible assumption. Apparently its twitchy.....but so is the Carrara GT, apprarently its unforgiving at the limits.....so is the Carrera GT.

But for some reason we love these twitchy, unforgiving cars and personally I would rather have an F1 over any supercar ever developed......with the Zonda F and Ferrari F50 coming in a close 2-3