Thread: NOS
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 08:21 PM   #33
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by 6.0 se
Originally Posted by TT
BTW dude, if you really own all those cars, and want to talk about them, we need some pics especially the custom ones
If I really own these cars?? Thats my house, my garage, my 6.0, srt, Countach. What would you like to see? The Murci? The other Vipers? Im well known on the F chat boards, and Lambo-Talk. I use the same moniker. I own over 30 cars, and have no intention of getting them all together for a group shot. Someone posted this link on F-Chat today, in the Lambo section, on one of MY threads. Delete me if you would like.
I'm not saying I don't believe you, but everybody could have find the pics around and posted them
We ask custom shots to protect everybody, yourself included

An easy and quick way to prove you actually have the cars is to post a picture with the owner or service manual of each one, placed on the car. If you don't have them, let's say a picture of the keys on the bonnet, rear wing or something like that.

I don't want to delete you, don't be offended, we act like this because we had various serious bullshitter back in time

So basically, just post the custom shot for the cars you state in your signature no need to shot 30 cars together, I understand.

To take 5 or 6 "manual shots" will take you probably 5 min, and another 5 to edit them and upload them somewhere.