View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 03:36 PM   #12
cooperluke
Regular User

Originally Posted by acmarttin
Such a simple question with so many complex answers I don't believe in a God that scrutinizes every single one of my decisions and punishes me personally for my choices. But I do believe that there is a force behind creation that I cannot explain, and I would call that "God".

So...yes
Even though I'm Baptist, I think your opinion is very interesting, because I think that everyone has to admit that there is some kind of GOD. Most people that don't believe in God say that can't believe anything "supernatural". But... everyone has to admit that there is "something strange" in our story...

Everything we know, has a beggining and an end, cars, plants, babes, and even Schummi!

But... what if we could fast reverse our planet... when would it be the "begining" ? The Big Bang? And before the Big Bang, what existed?? There would have to be something!!!! Like Lavoisier said.. in nature, nothing is gained, nothing is lost, everything transforms!!

It happened something that we don't understand, and we close our eyes to this fact. And most of us do the same to GOD. We don't understand, so we look the other side.

Opinions?

cooperluke is offline   Reply With Quote