View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 02:24 AM   #27
lakatu
Regular User

Sweet, I would love to watch more videos like this one. The driving in this video was much better than in Top Gear . It seems like all of the good videos are either in German or Japanese same for magazine articles. Maybe if I watch these videos over and over again I’ll learn a little German .

In regards to the RS, it seems that the best pieces never make it over to the U.S. We have a long history of getting left out of the higher performance models i.e. 930, 959, 964 RS, 3.8 RS, 993 GT2, 993 RS, RS 996 MKI GT3 and the list goes on. Strange since I think ½ of Porsches sales are on this side of the pond. My understanding is that it is a result of all the costs that are required to certify a U.S. car for U.S. impact protection standard laws. At least we were given the MKII GT3 and the 996 GT2. I’m defiantly grateful for that .

Look forward to hearing a report about your experiences on Oschersleben. It looks like a nicer layout than HHR. With the elevation changes it is kind of like a cross of HHR with NS.