View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 08:59 AM   #28
jadeddjay
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
no, of course not D1 drifts.....

first, it doesnt have the lock to do that... but I'm very sure that every other supercar out there from teh Jag XJ220, Vector W8, Pagani crapola F, Enzo, CGT, Ford GT, F430, etc. etc. all are able to give warning where the limit is, and let you control the car with a slide; and catch.

even the SLR you could run the slide.... still with quite some wheel effort.

which is my point.
the only way to possibly make this point regarding the video is to see one of him driving each one of the cars you mentioned and try to do the same things with those cars

even then if he drives another car better.. then it suits him better but it doesnt mean that it handles better than all others.

yould you NOT buy a car based on incar footage of this ass driving with his annoying wife? i definitly wouldnt. nor will i form any opinions based on it.

like its been said before this argument is pointless and there is no proof about anything... no proof about the handling of the car, his abilities, nor intentions in the video

anyway... whats the story behind this dude anyway.. did he win the lottery or soemthing? lol.. that will me one day >: )

hopefully <: \