View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 06:17 PM   #6
4RCD3S4
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Originally Posted by 4RCD3S4
As far as engine mods go, that chip is good for 270-280 crank hp. I'm currently saving some money so I can do a K26/K27 hybrid turbo upgrade and a few other goodies. Right now the thing rips, and with the suspension I have on there it handles way better than a car this big ever should. Its a blast to drive

And the motor code is AAN
I realized that the engine code on the 93 S4 was AAN I mixed it up with the S2 wich is ABY, what you want is the ADU engine..........

j/k

But seriously have you dynoed the car cuz I dont belive you will get 270-280 from a chip, seen it before it doesnt hold up.

On the turbo are you sure you want to go with a kkk k26/27 it will give you the pleasure of turbo lag.
And you need to get a new a map sensor, and increase the fuel pressure too if you want to go much further.
When you are passing 300 hp with the S4 you should consider the exhaust cam along with a new manifoild from either the RS2, or sport quattro if you want to go real far.
The problem is that it gets very hot,but nothing a few small mods wouldnt change tho.

Off course its handling is better than anything that big should be, its a Audi quattro dammit......
I'm still undecided on turbo. The car's chip already has the VMAP 3.0 bar map sensor, thats why the chip is so agressive. I'm taking it step by step though. Wanna sell me your turbo and EM?