View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 08:33 PM   #24
FoxFour
Regular User

[quote="Ronin005]
you have to remember they might of been there but if they are not in line they it doesnt count. whats the one thing they always tell people top form? A STRAIGHT LINE, they were in one so they didnt have a spot.

and the fact that she was 2nd in line shows that she didnt do anything wrong or else they would of booted her to the back.

The school has been issuing a sign up list since 1985 because a lot of them wanted a chance to get these tickets, so they got there super early. People have been doing this sort of thing around here for ages, staying up all hours of the night or getting their sleeping bags and camping out for the night. If you think that's right, then fine. Good luck when you do that, I hope you can fight off a mob that's coming after you. The stupid girl really took a chance with her life. I guess all those teachings in college about non conformity and 'I am woman- Hear me roar!' really sunk into this dyke really good. Oh I can't wait when some other schmuck sees this headline and decides to do this him/herself and then winds up getting severely injured or killed.
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote