Old 04-17-2005, 08:52 PM   #35
Anonymous

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
Originally Posted by AL123
Originally Posted by AL123
hahaha, I'm in this is fun
um dude i saw your post.. you do know the BBC doesn't do adevertising?
How could i? We don't get the BBC :bah: and what is the deal with the TV license?! is that something you have to pay for when you buy a tv set?
Yeh basically to watch TV in the UK and thats ANY channel you have to buy a TV license (bout £120 a year ) which funds all the BBC's output, without one you may be fined as they send detector vans out, a few of my friends have had them come round, but without a warrant they can't come in or prove anything i believe, so they have gotten away with it, i just bought one its simpler LOL
That has got to be the most retarded thing i have ever head of I feel for you dude. To get any good programming i'd have to allow a cable company to jerk me around for an entire year, jacking up my rates every 3 months
Well i don't feel sorry for me, I get TG some good radio and comedy shows, and even some football, such as england games, which means i don't have to go to the Pub and spend loads to watch nothing games like England vs azerbaijan (our last match actually and it was shit ) really i don't watch much tv but the BBC provides alot of what i do watch. I don't feel ripped off and soon the BBC will put all shows online through a P2P model so i will get even more for my money...... its only £10 a month, nothing really

As for the SPAM well that wasn't what i intended, please opinions people, not just SPAM, if what you post there isn't going to provoke discussion don't bother please, we don't want angry people, and remember some of these guys and or their friends just got made redundant they aren't gonna be happy! :roll: