View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 10:59 PM   #22
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
You say you havnt made things up, and this can very well be true but there are no way of knowing as alot of the time when you come stating "the facts" you just say it is so and cant reveal your sources of course it might be so, but its also a great way of just pulling things out of a hat wich suits your agenda......
There is a way of knowing wether or not I made up anything. Find me a single post where I lied, or didn't give the factual information... or better yet, find me an instance [besides the 3 valve mustang GT500 (they were testing the 3 valve head at the time i posted that)] that I have gotten wrong. You can't.

furthermore, I have often mentioned sources (e.g. Kip Ewing, or sometimes others who wish not to be specifically named... christ, some of these guys will have to deal with Jeremy Clarkson in the future you know).

Next, why would I lie? I enjoy Clarkson reviews, and always have. There is no agenda to discredit him; if that is what you see this as, then that is your opinon based on the material I have provided. There is no agenda in the truth. Is there nothing you can bring out that can possibly discredit me... through even now, you are only at slander (think of Rosie accusing Trump of being bankrupt) When in fact you are only out to get me (why?)

I know 3 people in Michigan who have dealt specifically with Jeremy, two of which were during the Ford GT project, and one during the making of Motorworld Detroit (Green 68 GTO convertible found in it).

And pretty much everybody here have noticed the bad mouthing of JC you started after the dvd came out....
did you even watch that DVD? is there entertainment when the guy is giving non stop false entertainment? Yet, as I had mentioned in those DVD threads, that I enjoyed it, even if it wasn't up to par vs. Hot Metal, and Heavan and Hell.

Since I took over the American Muscle forum, you have been out to discredit me; and still yet, you can't provide any single evidence I have lied, streatched the truth, or made up stories. Non stop slander... this is beyond opinion. Somehow, not one of the stories I posted did people find outrageous, and not plausable even; except you, and a few fanboys. Are you a fanboy, or are you simply a biggot, pregudice prick?

Ok maybe you think its below the belt....I cant belive how cusioned your life must have been.... :roll:
And "consider this an end" can anyone say drama queen....
Considering the group we came from, I never expected to have anybody from that group accuse another of anything like that; nor would I expect another from that group to ever lie to another member.

It is as a good friend suddenly telling the world lies about me... and drama? no; again, you are making accusations without backing a single thing up with evidence. Perhaps you take political views personally? I for one know you have spoken behind one member of that group's back to another member... Nice way to continue being a friend, isn't it?

Get a life; make some contacts, get to know people who have more then 1/2 a brain... maybe then too you'll get some back stories on cars, people involved in cars, big stories that have since gone cold... but alas, you haven't... ever. What exactly do you contribute here?

I've gathered a small amount of photo evidence that I know who I say I know, obviously, its a waste of time for the likes of you; but I won't take this slander. I've worked too hard to start making up stories now, in the past, or ever.

SVT/APC chief

Legendary Ford, independant [Caddy 16 concept even] Desinger, Buck Mook

GT engineer, GTX engineer/designer etc. Kip Ewing (you may recognize him from the many Shows about the GT/GTX1)

The man responsible for the 94 Mustang project... and other projects in the works Ben Schwie.
Ford Designer, Peter Horbury's GT
GM Legendary designer Steve Pastiener's car

How would I get access to, and drive these cars?

http://www.nthimage.com/create_hits/...n_3%20copy.jpg

How about some direct contact information?

or some of the guys I know in the racing world?

maybe perhaps this guy has had many stories to tell?

Are you still willing to call me out? or are you still just as much a coward to continue accusing me with absolutely ZERO evidence to back your case up.

In the end, it doesn't matter who supports your view, as it is simply wrong.