View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 02:34 PM   #23
TT
Regular User

Well, here we are, 5'500 km into the Ducati experience! Since I took her home, I only drove one of my cars to attend the Porsche meeting the other month, and never again. Every single day I went to work on the Ducati, cold, hot, rain, doesn't matter, I can't get tired and I'm falling in love more and more! The fact I average 100 km per day since day 1 should mean something, shouldn't it?

Since a while I just leave a suit at the office and I switch clothes there in the morning and evening, so I can ride comfortable...

So many mountain passes, lakes, regular commuting trips... and it's so nice to see, every time I stop somewhere, ppl taking a look at it, at the weird color, the muffler, anything else. No idea what it is, but even where there are many bikes around it, it never cease to drag attention. Impressive.

In the meanwhile I got rid of the tires and got a new set of Dunlop, somewhere between sport and touring. very happy with them and finally I am confident enough to take some respectable angles.

Some recent pics, including some trips, some friends, new tires and a detail of my Tom Tom installed in quite an amateurish way this morning for a very tricky trip, impossible to do without a sat nav IMO. Was damn funny actually!