View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 01:11 AM   #87
T-Bird
Regular User

Not a friend he's kind of a ricer wannabe jackass that's why I was laughing my ass off when it happened. It smelled like shit.
He knows nothing about the car he was saying the engine is 100% Mitsubishi with an EVO VIII turbo and it was the same tranny without the rear wheels hooked up to it. He took the car and sent it to a local RICE shop and let them do little BS things and I doubt they actually tuned it.
Sadly there are quite a few ricers in my class all with crappy looking Honda's and one with a nice looking Neon that doesn't work
It was funny one of them was ripping on my car saying it had a tiny little 6 in it and that he could take me any day and I set his ass straight explaining he had a Prelude with just an intake Fart can and timming gears let alone the poorly fitting Skyline body kit, and I had a V8 NOT a V6. He couldn't keep up pulling out of the campus. I'm not saying my car is blazzingly fast but it sure isn't slow.
About the (dad's) part I assumed that you would have to ask him to borrow money to get it fixed. I asked my dad to "loan" (with 0.0% APR) me money to get my new Tranny/driveshaft in a few weeks because I don't want to touch my savings until I'm out of school and they understand that.

BTW any pics?
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote