View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Default omg this is GOLD! I am about to do this later today

a little background, I am a busy man, who manages his time between family and my love of cars, I have never taken a loan, (except for my house) and I do not owe money to anyone, hence my credit score is above 850 and has been for the past 20 years

yesterday I got a call from the "law office of thomas landis" which I right away googled and found out they are some rip off debt collectors with tons of evil crap going on, including a lawyer that is in prison for being a pedophile... yes the partner of the firm is a pedo!! needless to say the debt they are trying to collect is bogus, they claim I owe a bank named Navy Federal 1,600 dollars and that I must pay or else be sued... I never in my life have ever even seen a navy federal bank, or anything to do with it...

so I found a posting at another forum from someone who was tired of them and did something interesting

A few weeks ago, I recieved a message from some place claiming to be an "Attorney's Office," with the phone number 866-448-8558, on my answering machine. So I called the place up and spoke to a representative who claimed that I was going to be sued for 5000 dollars if I didn't pay. So I thought to myself... "wow, he's filing a lawsuit against me." I asked which court he's filing a suit against me in, and he told me he didn't know. Hmm, a little suspicious. I told him I would call him back within 30 minutes, because I wanted to seek legal advice from my friend, who's an attorney.

I called back this wonderlust of an Attorney's Office, and I informed the representative that I would be recording my phone call with him, after all, if i make a payment agreement, etc, then I want evidence for my records. After he consented, I started yelling racial slurs at him (which is not illegal), and I told him that I do not do business with members of his race because I find them to be beneath me (which is also not illegal). I then proceeded to read some pages from Mein Kampf and I told him that I love Hitler and I made a few more derogatory comments about his race. Anyways, he started cursing me out, and he threatened to kill me, and since I had it on tape, all I had to do was file a lawsuit. Low and behold, I won!

If you want to beat a collection agency, do something like that. It's a lot more fun than paying, and hey...it helps relieve stress

I am so doing this, I told them to not call again and that the info they had was wrong, they didn't even know my name, the lady was trying to get information from me, and i hate these kind of bastards that try to scam me, so in my vanguard to make these fuckers suffer, I am going to do this, I am sure they will call again, as she even said so that they will keep calling

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote