Thread: teletubis
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 09:35 PM   #9
graywolf624
Regular User

I think its story time..
Rewind to my Freshmen year in college.... A young graywolf moved into a 4 person dorm room. All the sleeping quarters and 2 of the guys computers were in one room. Graywolf's computer, someone elses, and the community room was in another. Anyway, I didn't get along with that someone else all that well.. But besides that point the guy was seriously screwed in the head.

This 18 year old male had a toy teletubbie that talked when you pulled the cord (It was red, to hell if I know the names). This disturbed individual slept with said object. Also on several occassions when he came home drunk late I heard him from the other room talking to said teletubbie. And I quote 'Your the only one that loves me (I can't remember the name.. tinky something other).'
He also watched the show, and on the one occassion he came home high he played with the blinds in our room in the dark for about 3 hrs... tapped them with his hand and laughed.

Anyway, he pissed me off one night, the only person to ever make me lose it, and I punched my fist against the wall (Didn't touch him, outside of wrestling I havent been agressive towards anyone since I was in middle school).. As a result he ran to the person in charge and said he was afraid of me. (Another exact quote: Im afraid he'll sneak up behind me and hit me while I brush my teeth) They moved him to a different room and I didnt see him again.. lol