View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 02:37 PM   #15
sentra_dude

It will be interesting to see what it finally does put down, and hopefully they will mount a camera inside the car, Best Motoring style for us, so we can see how the lap goes.

Does anyone know if the SRT-10 has been run at Nordschleife by any of the German mags, and what time it put down if so?

I think the Porsche GT2 is an excellent car to compare it to, they both have similar power (I'm sure the GT2 was under-rated from the factory with '456hp' and then '483hp' ) and similar weight. The Porsche would probably be at a slight advantage in terms of low speed grip, braking and overall chasis tuning, since Nordschleife is basically Porsche's test track, and they have way more experience than Chevy there. The C6 Z will probably make up some time on the GT2 on the long straight sections, and may have better tires and more friendly handling so I'm guessing almost exactly the same as the GT2, maybe a little bit faster.

I don't think I can go all the way down to 7:40 with RC...but 7:44 or so sounds good to me.

------------
1992 Toyota Celica GT 5spd, intake.
sentra_dude is offline   Reply With Quote