View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 12:19 PM   #27
Anonymous

Originally Posted by TT
Originally Posted by Chaos in 1983!
LOL at the pic!!!...

This was my prize from the photoshop competition ranking...Jabba sent Hot Metal to Lotus and me being the top two winners...

The package was tightly sealed and looked intact in perfect conditions...I highly doubt it was opened...

I guess Jabba mixed up or it was already empty when he bought it... ...who knows...

Well at least Jabba now knows how long it takes to send something from UK all the way around the world to Nicaragua...

Thanks a bunch anyways Jabba!!!!
I didn't see this reply.. uhm well, I can assure Jabba double checked.. both packages had the DVD inside the box before sending them obviously. And only an idiot would make such a mistake.. and Jabba isn't an idiot at all
The DVD was in there when the package hit the UK post office! 100% sure about this.

But since you will probably win the DIVX player too, Jabba will put another DVD together with it, and this time with pictures showing also the DVD itself.. will be sent FedEx (wich will cost way more than player+DVD) hoping this time nothing will "vanish"
What petty bastards that someone would steal a DVD that was a present/ prize and go to so much effort in doing so.... really makes you lose faith in people........ we've had so much stuff go missing with the UK post office personally.... so i wouldn't put it past them.......