View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 08:42 PM   #30
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by Chaos in 1983!
Originally Posted by TT
I didn't see this reply.. uhm well, I can assure Jabba double checked.. both packages had the DVD inside the box before sending them obviously. And only an idiot would make such a mistake.. and Jabba isn't an idiot at all
The DVD was in there when the package hit the UK post office! 100% sure about this.

But since you will probably win the DIVX player too, Jabba will put another DVD together with it, and this time with pictures showing also the DVD itself.. will be sent FedEx (wich will cost way more than player+DVD) hoping this time nothing will "vanish"
I'm not saying that about Jabba...I would never do that ... but I swear to god the DVD box was empty...and the package semed shut thightly and intact...so it was just natural to think that...sorry.... ops:

I hope nothing gets lost this time...
Well it sould because I don't really think nobody would dare to touch the content of a fed ex package!
It sucks major balls and would be nice to find out at wich point the DVD disappeared.. and I wonder if we should we check eBay to see if a Hot Metal w/o box will be put up for sale...