View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 07:30 PM   #14
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Originally Posted by nthfinity
makes you wonder about trusting his judgement on automobiles he reviews, doesn't it?
Yeah keep on trying to discredit the guy dude, the fact that he buys a Gallardo after praising the F430 like he did...well he didnt exactly hate the Gallardo spider either as I recall... :roll:
But by all means discredit him as much as you like it makes it easier to argue he is wrong the next time he doesnt say American cars are all you make it out to be.....

That nthfinity are gripping any straw you can to discredit him, so what if he buys a Gallardo instead of a F430 maybe he want to know how it is to live with a Lambo he have owned a Ferrari before so maybe he just wanted something new.....but oh no he just are a poor driver whom no one shall listen to as you and your "sources" are way more precisie all the time.... :roll:
WRONG

the fact is, Jeremy Clarkson is entertainment; nearly EVERYBODY has accepted that a long time ago. I am mearly playing the devils advocate, and finding logical reasons for his actions.

as to my sources, they are infallable, as they were the guys who made the car, dealt directly with him in his chronic "failures" of his Ford GT, were there to provide a test driver for filming, as well as the car...

for christs sake. Where are yours? come to the table when you have something valuable to inject the thread with. I don't see you talking about the behind stories about driving the old RS2, or the backstories behind the various tests of the Audi TT etc. etc. etc.

I am not trying to discretit him. He has long since done that on his own as far as being a honest journalist... he has long been a guy who changes his mind with the wind, and says one thing while doing another. I have nothing to do with influencing him. That, IMHO is a no brainer.

I hope the guy stays on the air for a long time yet; and I assume you do as well... in the mean time, why don't you re-watch many of the old comparo's and see what he says, read what he says before you accuse me of discrediting him, nor attempting to discredit me with [b] zero substance [\b] to back up your claim.